There are only 60 seats sanctioned by the university for MBA course.
Admissions are strictly made as per state Govt. and University rules and through Councelling.
The admission process
- Purchase prescribed application form and prospectus from the institute.
- Submit the duly filled application form with required documents before the prescribed date.
- Scrutiny of application form.
- Declaration of results and submission of academic before the prescribed date.
- Join the Institute and be regular and devote yourself to study for bright career.
NOTE: Application forms with incomplete /false/misguiding information or documents are liable to cancellation. The institute has the right to reject the admission of any candidate without assigning any reason or notice.